December 2, 2007 at 1:39 pm
· Filed under ,
(This is copied verbatim from one of the “birth boards” on BabyCenter.com, just in case our stalkers need to link up–I’m kidding, Mom. We don’t have any stalkers… that we’re aware of, anyhoo…)
1. What’s your name? Sara (middle name: Elise)
2. When were you born? March 15, 2007
3. What’s your mommy’s name? Shannon
4. What does mommy do? WaHM (web developer, small biz owner)
5. What do you do all day? Play, laugh, sleep, eat, visit grandparents (both sets, not on same days), on sunny days, play outside on my playmat with momma
6. What kind of milk to you drink? Momma’s milk @ morning and night; Mom switched me from EBF to formula for daytime at 7 mos.
7. What’s your favorite food? A toss-up between Momma’s milk or anything with bananas it.
8. Do you have a favorite song? Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
9. Do you get to watch any TV? A little (Star Trek — Mom & Dad are geeks, and I remember hearing Star Trek when I was still in Mommy’s tummy.)
10. Where do you live? San Antonio, Texas (home of the Alamo, among other things.)
11. Any chance you’ll see snow this winter? Only on the Christmas specials on TV
12. What’s the coolest place you’ve been so far? Camping at a park in the Piney Woods of Texas (OK, so we all stayed in a cabin.)
13. What’s the most exciting thing you’ve done? I go hiking with Momma and Dada; they walk and I ride in luxury in my offroad/jogging stroller.
14. Any brothers or sisters? Any dogs or cats? I have three kitty cats.
15. How often do you see your grandparents? Mom and Dad and I are very blessed to live near both sets of grandparents, so I see them all often (weekly).
16. Do you talk? What do you say? I say a lot more than Mom and Dad seem to understand, but so far I have taught them to repeat “Mom” and “Mamamama…”, “Dada”, “Nana” (they think this means Grandma). The rest of the time they say I’m “singing” but really I am having deep conversations they just are too dense to understand yet.
17. Where do you sleep? Mom and Dad said not to tell anyone because someone called the AAP will be mad, but we are all very happy snug as bugs sleeping together in a King size bed. Momma says I am a BED HOG, though.
18. Do you have any friends your age? I am the youngest in my peer group; I like to play with my nieces and nephews — they are all older than me, ranging in age from 1 year to 12 years. I don’t get to see my closest-aged nephew much because he lives waaaay up in a place called Dallas… wherever THAT is.
19. How long does your mommy spend on this birth board everyday? She goes in fits and starts… she’ll be a good, hard working programming mom for awhile and then fall off the wagon and spend too much time on BabyCenter. I know when this happens because she starts working on photos of me to post online.
20. Can you crawl? I can crawl backwards, thankyouverymuch. I don’t see the point to crawling forward, yet…. I can lunge forward when I need to, and I just started pulling up to a standing position on my own. Mom and Dad are terrified, and broke out the baby gates already… they like to plan ahead, I guess.
Leave a Comment
Building a Fitter Geek
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from . Make your own badge .
Copyright © 2006 Shannon D. Moore. All Rights Reserved.·